UNIL's Job Office
The University of Lausanne maintains a database that lists all the job opportunities for students.
This database is only accessible by the students of the University of Lausanne. To access it, simply login using your personal access (username and password UNIL).
Students with B or L permits who wish to work must fulfill the following conditions
- Have a valid residence permit
- Non EU Citizens may work only after 6 months from their arrival in Swizerland.
- No time restriction for EU Citizens
- Maximum 15 hrs/week during term time, and full-time during the holidays (max. 3 months)
- Regular Academic Curriculum
- The employer must fill out an official request form called "Application for a residence permit with gainful employment", to be signed from the of Socio-cultural Affairs Office
- Only students with EU citizenship are authorized to seek work through a temporary employment agency