Campus Plus Attitude
Living well on campus... with a smile
The Campus Plus label offers a friendly reminder to everyone that through simple actions they can make the UNIL campus more pleasant and more user-friendly.
- return your dirty dishes and trays to the trolley provided for this purpose in the cafeteria,
- sort and discard your waste as you leave auditoriums,
- take paper to the waste collection points in the basement of buildings,
- call the building concierge for waste you don’t know what to do with,
- use an ashtray rather than the lawns to stub out your cigarettes...
- don’t switch a light on unless you need to,
- switch off lights, beamers, computers, printers and other equipment when leaving offices or lecture rooms,
- in summer, open windows in the morning and the evening, but not when the sun is at its hottest...
- if possible, use public transport rather than a car to come to the campus,
- walk to the Sports Centre rather than driving there,
- use a bike, weather permitting...
True or false?
- let’s talk about energy savings
Origin and objectives of the Campus Plus label