1. Open the Calendar app
2. (Option) Click on "Calendars" to display a list of all Calendars
3. In the "Calendar" menu, click on "Preferences"
4. Click on "Accounts", then on ”Exchange", then on "Delegation"
5. Click on the "+" button, then start typing the name of the person who shared his/her calendar. Select the right name in the displayed list.
6. Check the "Show" box and close the window.
7. The shared calendar appears in the "Delegates" section. In the example below, helptest's shared calendar is the blue one.
7'. The example below shows how a private event displays in helptest's shared calendar. The beneficiary of the shared calendar will only see a "Private event" mention.
NB: Display of private events is not functionning in MacOS Sierra (10.12.x).