The missions of the Bioinformatics support is to provide the CIG scientific community with an expertise in: experimental design; high-throughput data analysis (such as: ChIP-seq, RNA-seq, Bisulfite-seq, etc…); statistical analysis and data visualization; development of custom methods and software for the analysis of cutting edge techniques. The Bioinformatics support is shared equally between the CIG (50%) and the NCCR RNA & Disease consortium (50%).
- Advice and collaborations on CIG projects
- Experimental design (for animal studies see also Consulting
- Development of protocols and analysis methods tailored for each experiment
- Writing detailed analysis reports
- Test/benchmark the newly released software and technologies
- Quality controls of raw data
- Statistical analysis
- Data visualization (plots, Genome Browsers, etc...)
- Results annotation
- Pathway analysis
- Development of novel software in Python, Perl, R, etc…
General terms apply as described here.
It is highly recommended to contact René Dreos before starting the project in order to discuss the experimental design and time frame of data generation and analysis.
|firstname.lastname@example.org||5003.1||021 692 40 44|
|email@example.com||5023||021 692 41 43|
Link to other relevant facilities