Grammar exercises are ...
- grammar exercises are designed to develop students' ability to identify their mistakes and correct them
- 6 times 2 periods of 45 minutes over three weeks
- the course is mentioned on the attendance attestation of the Principal Programme (only if you are not absent for more than 3 periods in total)
- This course is open to students enroled in the principal programme of the Cours de vacances. It cannot be taken separately
- The pronunciation, the creative writing exercises and the grammar exercises share the same schedule. You may only enrol in one of them during your 3-week course.
- No refund will be made in case you cancel your enrolment in this course.
- The number of places available in this course is limited. Please make sure you enrol as early as possible.
- This course starts on the first Friday of your intensive course, the room number will be displayed on the previous Thursday.
- This course cannot be taken with the LCM Programme as the Complementary Modules share the same schedule.