You are at beginner level (A1-A2)
Do you wish to improve your French ?
You allready have some basic notion of French, we offer a 3-week session (51 periods of 45 minutes each). A qualified teacher will help you improve your linguistic skills with language activities adapted to your level.
Courses take place every morning Monday to Friday from 8.45 am to 12.00 pm.
- Dates : from the 27th of January to the 14th of February 2014
- Fee : 600 CHF
- Enrolment and payment deadline : Wednesday 18th of December 2014
- Class : maximum 18 students (the students join a class according to the level they reach at the assessment test on the first day of the course)
At the end of the course, students who are absent less than 12 periods during the three weeks will receive an "Attestation de présence" from the Cours de vacances.
In the afternoon, you can also ...
|8:45 - 10:15||Class||Class||Class||Class||Class|
|10:45 - 12:00||Class||Class||Class||Class||Class|
|13:15 - 14:45||Pronunciation||Pronunciation||Pronunciation|
|12:30 - 16:30||CMM||CMM||CMM||CMM||CMM|
You wish to enrol...
- Your payment validates your enrolment.
- If the payment deadline is not respected, your pre-enrolment will be cancelled.
- Pre-enrolment functions on a first come first served basis.
Students who are absent less than 12 periods (= 3 mornings over the 3 weeks) will receive an Attestation de présence which mentions their oral and written levels according to the European Language Portfolio.