You are at intermediate to advanced level (B1-C1)
Would you like to perfect your French ?
We offer a three-week session (51 periods of 45 minutes each). You will perfect your language skills thanks to the following linguistic activities: listening, talking, interacting, reading, writing. From the second week, you will also take part in a workshop, you can choose one of the following*: Translation, Radio, Business French, Literature. These workshops allow you to complete an assignment in a specific area whilst perfecting your French in that same area over 16 periods of 45 minutes each (every morning from 10.45 am to 12.00 pm).
*depending on student demand
Classes take place every morning Monday to Friday from 8.45 am to 12.00 pm
- Dates : from the 27th of January to the 14th of February 2014
- Fee : 600 CHF
- Enrolment and payment deadline : Wednesday 18th of December 2013
- Class : maximum 18 students (the students join a class according to the level they reach at the assessment test on the first day of the course).
At the end of the course, students who are absent less than 12 periods during the three weeks will receive an "Attestation de présence" from the Cours de vacances.
In the afternoon, you can also ...
|8:45 - 10:15||Class||Class||Class||Class||Class|
|13:15 - 14:45||Grammar
|12:30 - 16:30||CMM||CMM||CMM||CMM||CMM|
Intermediate to advanced Class
You wish to enrol...
- Your payment validates your enrolment.
- If the payment deadline is not respected, your pre-enrolment will be cancelled.
- Pre-enrolment functions on a first come first served basis.
At the end of the course, students who are absent less than 12 periods (= 3 mornings) over the three weeks, will receive an Attestation de présence mentioning their oral and written levels according to the European Language Portfolio.