Preparation for studying at Lausanne University (B2-C1)
You are at advanced level (B2 to C1)
We offer a three-week course to prepare you for your studies at Lausanne University (51 periods of 45 minutes each).
This course is not a French language learning course.
You will acquire the skills needed to write and present orally an academic assignment in French typical of those prepared and presented by students who have completed their schooling in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, so you have to be at an advanced level (B2-C1) to take this course.
Classes takes place every morning Monday to Friday from 8.45 am to 12.00
- Dates : from the 27th of January to the 14th of February 2014
- Fee : 600 CHF
- Enrolment and payment deadline : Wednesday 18th December 2013
- Class : maximum 16 students
Your entry in this class depends on the result of your assessment test on the first day of the course, you must at least be at level B1/B2 this means you must have acquired the skills of the B1 level and be on the path to acquiring the level B2 on the first day of the course.
- if your result at the assessment test is too low, we will try to put you in a regular class but this will depend on space availability.
- if your result at the assessment test is too low and there are nos spaces available in the regular classes you will not be able to attend the course and we will not refund your course.
In the afternoon, you can also ...
|8 :45 - 10:15||Class||Class||Class||Class||Class|
|10:45 - 12:00||Class||Class||Class||Class||Class|
|13:15 - 14:45||
|12:30 - 16:30||CMM||CMM||CMM||CMM||CMM|
You wish to enrol...
- Your payment validates your enrolment.
- If the payment deadline is not respected, your pre-enrolment will be cancelled.
- Pre-enrolment functions on a first come first served basis.
At the end of the course, students who are absent less than 12 periods (= 3 mornings) over the three weeks, will receive an Attestation de présence mentioning their oral and written levels according to the European Language Portfolio.