You are at intermediate to very advanced level (B1 to C2)
You can identify and correct your most common grammatical mistakes thanks to written and oral grammar exercises with the assistance of a specialised teacher (12 periods of 45 minutes for a 3-week session).
This course starts on the first Friday of your intensive course, the room number will be displayed on the previous Thursday.
- Fee : 250 CHF
- Class : maximum 16 students
- Level : intermediate to advanced (B1 to C2)
- Enrolment and payment deadline : Wednesday 18th of December 2013
- Schedule : from 1.15 to 2.45 pm, the 31st of January, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th of February 2014
If you are absent for less than 3 periods in the grammar exercises course (during the 3 weeks), your attendance in this specific course will be mentioned on your "Attestation de présence" (the attestation is given to students who regularly attended the main course).
- The number of places available in this course is limited. Please make sure you enrol as early as possible.
- The pronunciation, the writing and the grammar exercises share the same schedule. You may only enrol in one of them during your 3-week course..
- No refund will be made in case you cancel your enrolment in this course.
- This course is open to students enrolled in the intensive courses of the Cours de vacances. It cannot be taken separately.