French Studies Certificate
You have to pass the French examination in order to enter Lausanne University?
The French Studies Certificate of the Cours de vacances offers you the following benefits :
- You are exempted from the French examination normally required for admission at Lausanne University. However, your application must be accepted by the Admissions Department (see our page Admission to Lausanne University)
IMPORTANT : you have to be registered at Lausanne University as a regular student. Please note that if you wish to start studying at Unil in September the enrolment deadline is at the end of April.
Conditions to obtain the French Studies Certificate
In order to obtain the French Studies Certificate of the Cours de vacances, you have to :
- Enrol by letter or e-mail in the ECTS Credits programme before the 4th of June 2013.
- Enrol in 6 consecutive weeks of courses at the Cours de vacances.
- At the beginning of your course at the Cours de vacances, you must be at least in the B1 level.
- Complete the ECTS credits programme and attend the basic course regularly (no more than 24 periods of absence over the 6 weeks).
For all information on our ECTS credits programme : click here.
IMPORTANT : The French Studies Certificate programme is available during our SUMMER SESSIONS EXCLUSIVELY.