You are at intermediate to very advanced level (B1 to C2)
... and you wish to perfect the way you write in French? We offer a Writing exercises course (12 periods of 45 minutes over 3 weeks) which allows you to compose texts on a theme and in a fixed form (poetry, newspaper article, recipe...); this first draft will be corrected and improved with exercises. The aim is to elaborate a final work which will allow you to practise what you will have learnt through the exercises. By these means you will improve your French written expression and embrace the playful and imaginative aspect of the language.
This course starts on the first Friday of your intensive course, the room number will be displayed on the previous Thursday.
- Fee : 250 CHF
- Class : maximum 16 students
- Level : advanced (from B1)
- Enrolment and payment deadline : Wednesday 18th of December 2013
- Schedule : from 1.15 to 2.45 pm, the 31st of January, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th of February 2014
If you are absent for less than 3 periods in the grammar exercises course (during the 3 weeks), your attendance in this specific course will be mentioned on your "Attestation de présence" (the attestation is given to students who regularly attended the main course).
- The number of places available in this course is limited. Please make sure you enrol as early as possible.
- The pronunciation, the writing and the grammar exercises share the same schedule. You may only enrol in one of them during your 3-week course.
- No refund will be made in case you cancel your enrolment in this course.
- This course is open to students enroled in the intensive courses of the Cours de vacances. It cannot be taken separately.