Dr. Antia Rodriguez-Villalon
Joined us from Barcelona to hunt for brx suppressors and other suspects.
- EMBO post-doctoral fellow at the University of Lausanne since 2011
- Post-doctoral associate at the University of Lausanne since 2010
From our lab
6. Eavan Dorcey, Antia Rodriguez-Villalon, Paula Salinas, Luca Santuari, Sylvain Pradervand, Keith Harshman and Christian S. Hardtke (2012): Context-dependent dual role of SKI8 homologs in mRNA synthesis and turnover. PLoS Genetics, Vol. 8: e1002652.
5. Luca Santuari, Emanuele Scacchi, Antia Rodriguez-Villalon, Paula Salinas, Esther M.N. Dohmann, Geraldine Brunoud, Teva Vernoux, Richard S. Smith and Christian S. Hardtke (2011): Positional information by differential endocytosis splits auxin response to drive Arabidopsis root meristem growth. Current Biology, Vol. 21: pp. 1918-1923.
From previous labs
4. Rodríguez-Villalón A, Gas E, Rodríguez-Concepción M (2009): Colors in the dark: a model for the regulation of carotenoid biosynthesis in etioplasts. Plant Signal Behav., Vol. 4: pp. 965-967.
3. Rodríguez-Villalón A, Gas E, Rodríguez-Concepción M (2009): Phytoene synthase activity controls the biosynthesis of carotenoids and the supply of their metabolic precursors in dark-grown Arabidopsis seedlings. Plant J., Vol. 60: pp. 424-435.
2. Flores-Pérez U, Pérez-Gil J, Rodríguez-Villalón A, Gil MJ, Vera P, Rodríguez-Concepción M (2008): Contribution of hydroxymethylbutenyl diphosphate synthase to carotenoid biosynthesis in bacteria and plants. Biochem Biophys Res Commun., Vol. 371: pp. 510-514.
1. Rodríguez-Villalón A, Pérez-Gil J, Rodríguez-Concepción M (2008): Carotenoid accumulation in bacteria with enhanced supply of isoprenoid precursors by upregulation of exogenous or endogenous pathways. J Biotechnol., Vol. 135: pp. 78-84.