Dr. Yeon Hee Kang
Joining us from South Korea to clone numerous brx suppressors.
- Post-doctoral associate at the University of Lausanne since 2012
From our lab
soon to come!
From previous labs
4. Bruex A, Kainkaryam RM, Wieckowski Y, Kang YH, Bernhardt C, Xia Y, Zheng X, Wang JY, Lee MM, Benfey P, Woolf PJ, Schiefelbein J (2012): A gene regulatory network for root epidermis cell differentiation in Arabidopsis. PLoS Genet., Vol. 8: pp. e1002446.
3. Song SK, Ryu KH, Kang YH, Song JH, Cho YH, Yoo SD, Schiefelbein J, Lee MM (2011): Cell fate in the Arabidopsis root epidermis is determined by competition between WEREWOLF and CAPRICE. Plant Physiol., Vol. 157: pp. 1196-1208.
2. Kang YH, Kirik V, Hulskamp M, Nam KH, Hagely K, Lee MM, Schiefelbein J (2009): The MYB23 gene provides a positive feedback loop for cell fate specification in the Arabidopsis root epidermis. Plant Cell, Vol. 21: pp. 1080-1094.
1. Ryu KH, Kang YH, Park YH, Hwang I, Schiefelbein J, Lee MM (2005): The WEREWOLF MYB protein directly regulates CAPRICE transcription during cell fate specification in the Arabidopsis root epidermis. Development, Vol. 132: pp. 4765-4775.