Dr. Laura Ragni
Our very own Italian cosmopolite, equally skilled at the bench, the changing table and on the ski slope.
- Marie Heim-Voegtlin fellow at the University of Lausanne since 2012
- EMBO fellow at the University of Lausanne since 2010
- Post-doctoral associate at the University of Lausanne since 2009
From our lab
6. Laura Ragni, Kaisa Nieminen, David Pacheco-Villalobos, Richard Sibout, Claus Schwechheimer and Christian S. Hardtke (2011): A direct stimulatory role of mobile gibberellin in Arabidopsis hypocotyl xylem expansion. The Plant Cell, Vol. 23: pp. 1322-1336.
5. Emanuele Scacchi, Paula Salinas, Bojan Gujas, Luca Santuari, Naden Krogan, Laura Ragni, Thomas Berleth and Christian S. Hardtke (2010): Spatio-temporal sequence of cross-regulatory events in root meristem growth. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences U.S.A., Vol. 107: pp. 22734-22739.
4. Julien Beuchat, Emanuele Scacchi, Danuse Tarkowska, Laura Ragni, Miroslav Strnad and Christian S. Hardtke (2010): BRX promotes Arabidopsis shoot growth. New Phytologist, Vol. 188: pp. 23-29.
3. Julien Beuchat, Shuwei Li, Laura Ragni, Chikako Shindo, Michael H. Kohn and Christian S. Hardtke (2010): A hyperactive QTL allele of Arabidopsis BRX contributes to natural variation in root growth vigor. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences U.S.A., Vol. 107: pp. 8475-8480.
From previous labs
2. Ragni L, Belles-Boix E, Günl M, Pautot V (2008): Interaction of KNAT6 and KNAT2 with BREVIPEDICELLUS and PENNYWISE in Arabidopsis inflorescences. Plant Cell, Vol. 20: pp. 888-900.
1. Klein EM, Mascheroni L, Pompa A, Ragni L, Weimar T, Lilley KS, Dupree P, Vitale A (2006): Plant endoplasmin supports the protein secretory pathway and has a role in proliferating tissues. Plant Journal, Vol. 48: pp. 657-673.