- 1983 Baccalaureat in Biology.
- 1985 DEUG in Biology, University Paris VII (Jussieu)
- 1989 Agronomic Engineer, Institut National Agronomique Paris-Grignon, France.
- 1993 PhD at the University of Wales, college of Bangor, U.K."The genetics of geographically structured populations."
Associate professor at the Department of Ecology & Evolution, University of Lausanne
- 2016- Head, master program Behavior, Evolution, Conservation
- 2004- Associate professor in Populations genetics at the Department of Ecology & Evolution, Lausanne University.
- 2003- 2010 Vice head (finance & human ressources) of the Department of Ecology & Evolution, Lausanne University.
- 2001-2004 Asssistant Professor ("tenure track") in Population Genetics at the Department of Ecology & Evolution, Lausanne University.
- 2000 Maître d'Enseignement et de Recherche at the Institute of Ecology, Lausanne (70%) and at the Genetic and Biometry Laboratory, Geneva (30%).
- 1996-2000 Maître d'Enseignement et de Rechercheat the Institute of Zoology and Animal Ecology, University of Lausanne.
- 1995 First assistant at the Institute of Zoology and Animal Ecology, University of Lausanne.
- 1993-1995 Post doctoral fellow. at the University of Lausanne
- Statistics to second year Biologists
- Population Genetics to second year biologists
- Population Genetics & dynamics to master students
- An introduction to R for Master and postgrad students
- Use to ride horses
- Use to play rugby (still support France, particularly when they play England)
- A bit of jogging, a bit of cycling
- Telemarking / Snowboarding in the Alps (sometimes using snow-shoes on the way up)
Advanced search is available through Serval
Publications can be managed by accessing Serval via MyUnil