The DEE is fortunate to have a number of Ambizione and Professeur boursier fellows as part of its academic staff. These fellows contribute to our research environment in terms of their research, the graduates they train, contributions they make to our intellectual environment, and to teaching.
If you are interested in exploring the possibility of applying for an externally funded fellowship in the DEE:
1. Check your eligibility and the participation requirements for Ambizione or for SNF Professorship at:
2. Contact the Group Leader(s) in the DEE whose research interests are most closely aligned with yours.
3. Keep in mind the deadlines:
- SNF deadline for Ambizione applications: 13 January 2017
- SNF deadline for Professorship boursier applications: 1 May 2017
- Formal expression of interest to receive the support from the DEE as a host : to be sent no later than 30 September 2016 for Ambizione applicants and 30 January 2017 for Professeur boursier applicants to John.Pannell[@]unil.ch
- Selected candidates will be invited to visit the Department to give a talk about their research and to discuss their ideas with us.
4. Your formal expression of interest should be formatted as a single document and should include:
- your full CV
- an overview in up to four pages explaining the research you would do in Lausanne
- a letter of motivation explaining why the DEE would be an appropriate host for your research
- the names and addresses of three people who could comment on your potential as an independent scientist.