- Careers in International Law | ASIL : http://www.asil.org/resources/careers-international-law
- OUP International Law Careers : http://www.careers.ox.ac.uk/options-and-occupations/sectors-and-occupations/international-law/
- Harvard University - International Public Interest Law : http://law.harvard.edu/current/careers/opia/public-interest-law/public-international/index.html
- Anneke Smit and Christopher Waters, A guide to international law careers (London : Bristish Institute of international and comparative law, 2nd edn. 2015)
- Informations du département fédéral des affaires étrangères (DFAE) sur la carrière diplomatique : http://www.eda.admin.ch/eda/fr/home/dfa/jobs/jobdfa/jobuni/jobdi.html
- Informations du département fédéral des affaires étrangères (DFAE) sur la carrière dans une organisation internationale :
- Guide pour les carrières dans les organisations internationales : http://www.eda.admin.ch/etc/medialib/downloads/edazen/dfa/jobs/career.Par.0024.File.tmp/carriere.pdf
- cinfo (Fondation d’organisations suisses disposant de possibilités d’engagement dans la coopération internationale à l’étranger) : http://www.cinfo.ch/wFrancais/mPages/HO/HO.shtml
- Lawjobs Monster (Suisse) : https://emplois.lawjobs.monster.ch/results?fn=7&q=&where=&rad=200&xq=&cn=
- Weblaw (Suisse) : https://www.weblaw.ch/fr/competence/services/lawjobs/aktuell.html
- Jobs currently on offer in IOs in the Lake Geneva area: http://unjobs.org/ and http://www.cinfo.ch/org/CP/index.php?langVersion=&css=2.
- Here you find contacts of many institututions and organizations in the Lake Geneva area that regularly provide internship opportunities: http://www.geneve-int.ch/ and http://www.genevainternational.org/
- For those looking for consulting jobs/internships in Brussels, this site is usually useful: http://www.eurobrussels.com/jobs/consultancy.
- In addition the University of Lausanne provides information on open positions in the Lausanne area: http://www.unil.ch/perspectives/home/menuguid/unistages.html
- Accademic positions: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/search/law
Our students are either at the beginning of a promising career in international legal affairs or sometimes already have substantial first experience.
At the University we provide them with the opportunity to participate in the regularly organized Career Days (AIESEC) which allow them to meet future employers from the private sector, IOs, NGOs and Government on campus.
We also encourage our students to talk to our teachers who are mostly experienced practitioners in IOs and NGOs or working with the Government bodies.
Furthermore our students are able to rely on the LLM Lausanne Alumni Network (ALL) with hundreds of former students working now in law firms, Government bodies, MNEs, IOs and NGOs.
Of course the staff and professors of the programme are always available to assist students in finding internships, jobs or academic positions.
Last but not least, we would like to mention NEUVOO, a job search engine that indexes jobs directly from companies career websites, placement agencies and job boards. NEUVOO Switzerland centralizes jobs available in Switzerland, whereas NEUVOO UK could also be useful for job seekers given that our LLM is very international.