Genetic adaptation and evolution
- Phenotypic heterogeneity in ICEclc behaviour (Ryo Myazaki, Veronica Bellini)
- Regulation of the transfer functions of the clc element of Pseudomonas sp. strain B13 (Nicolas Pradervand, Sandra Sulser)
- Physiological conditions influencing genomic island transfer (François Delavat)
- Plasmid metagenomics from wastewater treatment plants (Vladimir Sentchilo)
Bacterial bioreporters and Pollution Effects
- Arsenic bioreporters in microfluidics systems (Davide Merulla)
- Pollutant stress on aquatic microbial communities (Siham Beggah)
- Development of bioreporters based on periplasmatic binding proteins and chemotaxis (Artur Reimer, Shantanu Roy, Clémence Roggo)
- Mechanisms of drought resistance and pollutant degradation in Sphingomonas (Silvia Moreno)
MicroScapesX - A Swiss SystemsX.ch initiative between UNIL, EPFL, CHUV and ETHZ on synthetic ecology of microbial communities, coordinated by our group.
BRAAVOO - A new FP7 program coordinated by our group on engineering and integration of biosensors in marine monitoring systems.
Envirobot - A NanoTera initiative between UNIL, EPFL, Eawag and HES-SO on the integration of biosensors in an aquatic robot, coordinated by our group.
ST-FLOW - An FP7 supported programme focused on standardization in synthetic biology.
BIOMONAR - An FP7 supported research project (2010-2014) focused on the development of bioreporter platforms.
Arsenic Biosensors...>> Sinergia supported
BACSIN - A research consortium in FP7 coordinated by our group (2009-2012).
FACEiT - A research project (2006-2009) supported by the Sixth EU Framework Programme.