Studying abroad: Mobility OUT
1. What are the agreements between UNIL and other universities?
-> See this link
2. Choose your destination : a complete and up-to-date list of the partner universities, please consult the website Relations internationales.
3. Discuss your plans with the greatest possible number of instructors within the Faculty of Biology and Medicine. Each of them will be able to aid you, according to their scientific speciality and their possible relationships with one or another university.
4. Make a 1st and a 2nd choice of host universities
A. Prepare a list of courses and corresponding ECTS credits for each of your chosen destinations
B. Write a letter of motivation
C. Contact the School of Biology
5. After an interview with the Mobility Referent
-> modifications or not in the study programme, the student and the Mobility Referent sign the learning agreement
6. Submission to the concerned authority (different form depending on the type of agreement)
The deadlines vary depending on the type of institutional accord. It is therefore important to consult the information made available in the International Relations database.
Warning ! The course plan must be approved by the Mobility Referent of the School of Biology at the latest a week before the submission of applications.