Managing your courses is mainly based on 2 applications at UNIL: Sylviacad – MyUnil. To find out about the different features of these applications please refer to the corresponding pages of this site by clicking on the names above.
If you want to perform
- See my personal schedule (pdf)
- To find out the number of students enrolled on my course (pdf)
- Send an email to the students enrolled on my courses (pdf)
- To update the description of my courses (pdf)
- File an e-learning support for the attention of students (pdf)
- Consult the course materials for the School of Biology programmes (pdf)
If you want to acquire new tools or find out more about the new technologies related to teaching, such as Moodle, E-learning or Uniboard, you can consult the RISET site or contact the FBM's teaching engineer, Marc Sohrmann. Marc Sohrmann.