Gwenaëlle Le Lay
Main research programs | Teaching
Main research programs
- 2005-present: Post-doc, University of Lausanne (Switzerland): Eryngium project; Model-based management of rare and endangered species in a changing world
- 2003-2005: Post-doc, University of Lausanne (Switzerland): Habitalp project Issue: Defining landscape indices useful for describing the spatial arrangement of habitat types present in the National parks involved of the project.
- 2002-2003: Post-doc, University of Angers (France): Habitat modeling of carnivores.
- 1999-2002: PhD, University of Rennes (France) Human-wildlife interaction modelling: the map of risk applied to wildlife management in urban systems.
- Spatial analysis and habitat modeling
- Landscape Ecology
- Compared anatomy, animal systematic
- Global ecology and forest ecology
- Scientific communication
Department of Ecology
University of Lausanne
Biophore / room 4301
gwenaelle.lelay (a) unil.ch
Tel. +41 21 692 42 68
Fax +41 21 692 42 65
Biophore - CH-1015 Lausanne
- Phone +41 21 692 41 60
+41 21 692 41 65