PhD Fellowships in Life Sciences 2012-2013
The Faculty of Biology and Medicine offers a broad choice of possibilities in different fields such as biological, biomedical or public health research in the context of the outstanding scientific environment of Lausanne.
NEXT CONTEST STARTING NOVEMBER 2013
ABOUT THE APPLICATION
THE PAGE IS IN PREPARATION
ABOUT OUR FACULTY & PRESENTATION OF THE DOCTORAL SCHOOL
- The Faculty of Biology and Medicine offers excellent opportunities for research
- Its PhD program involves over 370 doctoral students
- The university of Lausanne is the center of many academic and social activites
- Lausanne is the administrative capital of sport thanks to the presence of the IOC, the Olympic Museum, and numerous international sports federations and organisations that have established their headquarters in the capital of Vaud.
- The region also has a tradition of excellence in the field of sport training and research with many high schools dedicated to sport.
The Doctoral School of the Faculty of Biology and Medicine offers various specialized study programs in Life Sciences and Medicine. The Doctoral School manages doctoral studies in basic and clinical sciences.
The Doctoral School has the responsibility for the 3rd cycle training (Doctorate), area where doctors and biologists have been working together for a long time. Many thesis in Life Sciences and Neurosciences are carried out in medical research laboratories. Research in clinical sciences profits from the expertise and technical platforms developed through basic sciences.
Thus, the doctoral studies benefit from domains of excellence and the Faculty of Biology and Medicine through many of its departments offers a wide range of doctoral positions.
Please note that the "Règlement" only exists in French.
CONDITIONS - DOCTORAL PROGRAM
For salary related issues in Switzerland, please browse salaries
THE DOCTORAL SCHOOL OF THE
UNIVERSITY OF LAUSANNE,
PHD FELLOWSHIPS IN LIFE SCIENCES
THESIS DIRECTORS : For registration of your lab, please use the Form here below
The Theodor and Gabriela Kummer Funds