Abstracts are to be submitted no later than September 28th 2008.
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words
- Use Times New Roman 12 pts font
- Include 4 keywords that describe your research.
Please send your abstract submission page in an attached file (.doc) to: email@example.com
ABSTRACT_SUBMISSION.doc (714 Kb)
Abstracts can be submitted when registering for the conference or they can be emailed separately to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register now but are not yet ready to submit an abstract.
There is a limited number of contributed talks. Talks will be selected by the organizing committee, using the following criteria, to favor:
- doctoral students from the Ecology and Evolution Doctoral program
- originality and novelty of the idea, quality of the approach
- diversity of institutions and themes (topics, methods, taxonomic groups etc.).
Authors will be informed about the decision by October 10th 2008.
- Each presenter will have a 15-minute time-slot: 12 minutes for the talk and 3 minutes for questions. Please comply with these time limits.
- You are encouraged to send your presentation (try not to exceed 3 MB) by email to email@example.com until Tuesday October 21st 2008 at 9pm. Please indicate the system (PC/Mac). Otherwise make sure to hand in your presentation during check-in.
- Powerpoint is the only format to be used for the oral presentations (PC/Windows and Macintosh computers will be provided).