UNIL programmes taught in English
- The courses offered by the Department of English in the framework of the Bachelor of Arts are taught in English.
Business and Economics
- Master of Science in Actuarial Science
- Master of Science in Economics
- Master of Science in Finance (good command of French needed for the Wealth Management option)
- Master of Science in Management (good command of French needed for the Marketing option)
- Master of Science in Behaviour, Evolution and Conservation
- Master of Science in Molecular Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Medical Biology
- The courses offered by the English Department in the Framework of the Master of Arts are taught in English
List of courses taught in English
The pdf file "Courses offered" available on the International relations website offers among others a list of courses taught in English.
A more detailed description of each course is available on this page.
Please choose the Faculty, specifiy the field you are interested in, select the teaching language and click on the "search" button at the bottom of the page. A list of courses will appear below the "search" button.
Masters of Advanced Studies
- Executive MBA in Asset and Wealth Management
- Executive MBA in Healthcare Management
- Executive MBA in Management and Corporate Finance
- Executive MBA in Management of Technology
- Master of Advanced Studies in International and European Economic and Business Law
- Master of Advanced Studies in Sport Administration and Technology
Certificates of Advanced Studies
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Management of Biotech, Medtech & Pharma Ventures
- Management of Development Projects
- Statistics and the Evaluation of Forensic Evidence
Several short courses are also taught in English, please visit the Continuing Education website for more information.