Welcoming new employees coming to UNIL
servicefamille is a service of assistance for new employees of UNIL coming to Switzerland. This service aims at offering the best conditions to the concerned persons in order to facilitate their integration at UNIL.
The services offered by servicefamille are free of charge to any person beginning a new activity at UNIL, coming to Switzerland and having a work contract of UNIL.
servicefamille provides counsels, practical information, advisory service and proximity assistance for the following 2 domains:
1. Childcare (day nursery and welcoming children), more specifically:
- assistance in finding crèches, childcare service, private schools,
- assistance in emergency situations
- homework assistance, planning activities during holidays, coaching
2. Homecare (home maintenance), more specifically:
- assistance in recruitment of personnel (charwoman etc.)
- assistance in finding service companies
For any further information, please contact directly Mrs Tania Antoniazza at the Human Ressources Department (Tania.Antoniazza@unil.ch), tel. + 41 21 692 45 00.