- Dr. Ionta is an international collaborator on the project entitled, "Combined behavioural and non invasive brain stimulation interventions for treating body image distortions in Anorexia Nervosa".
- Earning perfect marks for here thesis, "Multisensory integration and perceptual enhancement".
- Congratulations to Sarah Amrein, Camille Creze, Tatiana Kenel-Pierre, Marina Pagliaro, and Giorgio Ulrich for their respective achievements.
- as a research assistant in April 2014 under the supervision of Dr. Geiser and Prof. Murray.
Welcome to the Laboratory for Investigative Neurophysiology at the University Hospital of Lausanne (CHUV), Switzerland.
Our group investigates spatio-temporal brain dynamics of sensory and cognitive functions mainly by means of electrical neuroimaging in healthy and clinical populations. Our principal domains of research include all of the major sensory systems as well as multisensory processing, food perception and electrical neuroimaging methods development.
- "Multisensory integration: flexible use of general operations" (Review)
- "Automated auditory mismatch negativity paradigm improves coma prognostic accuracy after cardiac arrest and therapeutic hypothermia"
- "Temporal perceptual learning"