- Paul will join the LINE in the new year as a post-doctoral fellow, continuing his multisensory research with Prof. Murray.
- Antonia will receive SNSF support for her post-doc with Prof. Mark Wallace at Vanderbilt University, starting in the spring of 2014.
- Silvio (currently at the ETH in Zurich) will join the LINE in February 2014. He will be leading a project entitled, "Validation of a model of sensorimotor integration with clinical benefits".
- Jérémie will join the LINE in January 2014, having received a competitive fellowship from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada.
- Eveline joined the LINE in November 2013. She is leading a project entitled, "Mechanisms of global timing perception and their influence on perception and cognition".
- Ms. Marie-Laure Bielser and Mr. Jacques Anken joined the LINE on October 2013 as a Ph.D. students in the Lemanic Neuroscience Program..
- He received a 3-year grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation focusing on multisenosry interactions in humans.
Welcome to the Laboratory for Investigative Neurophysiology at the University Hospital of Lausanne (CHUV), Switzerland.
Our group investigates spatio-temporal brain dynamics of sensory and cognitive functions mainly by means of electrical neuroimaging in healthy and clinical populations. Our principal domains of research include all of the major sensory systems as well as multisensory processing, food perception and electrical neuroimaging methods development.
- "Temporal perceptual learning"