Courses intended for non French-speaking students of other UNIL faculties.
A course intended specifically for beginners allows them to start learning oral and written French.
The main aim of the other courses is to give the students taking part greater confidence in their use of the French language and to develop and enrich their language skills through:
- The consolidation of their grammatical knowledge concerning morphology, spelling and syntax and also on the pragmatic and textual planes
- The perfecting of their pronunciation with the help of appropriate phonetic exercises
- The development of their language and socio-cultural skills for the understanding and production of oral and written texts of various kinds and with different functions
- The enrichment of their vocabulary in different specialised or non specialised fields
- The translation of various texts with the aim of comparing two linguistic systems so as to enrich and nuance the French language skills of the students
- The translation of texts in a specific field in order to deepen the knowledge of French for special purposes
Students who have followed 2 hours of courses for one semester and have satisfied the requirements earn 5 ECTS credits.
To receive a mark, the student must take a test at the end of the semester.
You can self-assess your French level thanks to the Reference Levels.
It is also possible to perform a test to determine its level of French.
From February 17th, 2014 till March 16th, 2014
Timetables Spring 2014 subject to modifications!
|Cours satellites start on||February 17th, 2014|
|Online enrolment||From February 17th, 2014 till March 16th, 2014|
|Information session||February 18th at 5:15 pm, room 2064 and February 20th at 5:15 pm, room 2106|
|Presentation information session||Seance_Satellite_P2014-1.pps (6964 Kb)|
|Course Description 13-14||Catalogue_Satellites.pdf (120 Kb)|
|Timetables Spring 2014||Horaire_Satellites_14P.pdf (91 Kb)|
For more detailed information, please contact the Secretariat of the School of French as a Foreign Language.