The library is open to the staff members, researchers and students of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research and the Department of Biochemistry of Lausanne University.
Opening hours: free
Helping presence: Tuesday 12:45-16:45 and Friday 08:00-12:30.
Phone: 0041 (0)21 692 57 84
What we offer
- A collection of 2000 books specialized in oncology, development biology, molecular biology, virology, and immunology.
- A selection of E-books available online.
- Access to scientific electronic and paper journals
- The library subscribes to about 100 journals. Moreover, it offers access through PERUNIL to a catalogue of the 6000 journals available in the different faculties of Lausanne.
- Online daily newspapers (NZZ on-line access to archives, Le Temps, International Herald Tribune , Swissdox: swiss newspapers platform)
- Access to more than 40 databases and electronic dictionnaries negociated through the Consortium of Swiss Academic libraries (Inspec, Medline, Biosis Preview, Compendex, MEDI Web of Science, JSTOR etc.)
- Links to general and specialized libraries and their catalogs.
- Links to research institutes, open access sites and scientific tools available on the web.
- Help: text and reference editing with EndNote, home access to the electronic resources from the gateway Crypto.