Research at Crii
Our programme of work consists of a number of discrete projects, which address one or more of five following cross-cutting themes:
- Historical and contemporary approaches on globalisation
- International relations and global political economy
- War and organised violence
- Transnational social movements
- Colonisation, post-colonialism and (sustainable) development
Research activities at the Crii
Crii has an established programme of regular workshops on ongoing research projects addressing those themes.
Crii holds and sponsors international conferences in relation to research projects developed by its members.
Each month, Crii holds a research “lunch seminar” (12h-13h15) in order to address a particular research topic, discuss an ongoing Ph.D project, debate on an issue related to current events, or take stock of a research presented by a visiting scholar.