After having confirmed your online application, you must send within 3 weeks and before the deadline the required documents (see below) to the following address:
only complete applications submitted within the specified deadlines will be examined. If one or more of the documents referred to below are missing without justification, the application will not be considered.
Content of applications for admission to the Master's programme (Please do not submit stitched documents!)
- a signed copy of the confirmation of the online application sent to the candidate by e-mail immediately after applying online
- 1 passport format photograph
- a copy of the secondary school diploma, the university or HES diploma(s), as well as the diploma supplement(s) if received.
- a copy of all transcripts obtained in all examinations taken at the university or HES.
- a copy of the programme description concerning the final semester or the last year of the Bachelor's degree if the Bachelor's degree has not yet been obtained
- the exmatriculation certificate of the university or university of applied sciences at which you are / were enrolled (if you have not finished your studies yet, this document can be submitted later on but before the courses start)
- a complete curriculum vitae up to date
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- for an inscription to part-time studies, the required documents.
|more details concerning the registration procedure|
|In order to confirm their registration the following documents must be provided by candidates :
For Swiss diplomas : if the university diploma has not yet been obtained, the final transcript or a certificate confirming that the student has fulfilled all the prerequisites to obtain the degree has to be provided