How to register online and prepare your application
After having confirmed your online application, you must send within 3 weeks and before the deadline the required documents (see below) to the following address:
only complete applications submitted within the specified deadlines will be examined. If one or more of the documents referred to below are missing without justification, the application will not be considered.
Content of applications for admission to a Bachelor's programme (Please do not submit stitched documents!):
- a copy of the confirmation of the online application sent to the candidate by e-mail immediately after applying online
- 1 passport format photograph
- certified photocopies of the diploma of secondary education and, where relevant, the university diploma and diploma supplement
- certified copies of records of grades (transcripts) for the last three years of secondary education
- where relevant, certified photocopies of records of grades (transcripts) obtained in all university examinations
- a complete curriculum vitae
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- a proof of payment of CHF 200 / CHF 250 see under Administrative Fees
- an authenticated translation of documents not written in French, German, English or Italian.
|Accepted candidates will receive a certificate of admission to registration (this certificate is indispensable for obtaining a visa).
Candidates must contact the Embassy or Swiss Consulate of their place of residence as soon as possible to apply for a visa to enter Switzerland. After obtaining their student's visa they must report to the above address on the specified date in possession of the documents indicated to them, such as:
- certificate of admission to registration;
If the documents presented are not in order or if the candidate fails to pass the entrance exam, if required, registration will be refused.
|more details on the registration procedure|
Candidates whose application is refused will be notified personally.
If the admission requirements are not met, students can be accepted only after obtaining a recognised university degree.
Online application to a Bachelor programme with a foreign secondary school diploma
I will obtain or have obtained a foreign secondary school diploma and wish to apply for a Bachelor programme