The UNIL has defined five main objectives in its drive for internationalisation:
- To increase its competencies in research and teaching through collaboration with foreign partners.
- To increase the international renown of the UNIL in order to attract talented individuals at all levels.
- To facilitate access by UNIL students to the study programmes of foreign universities and strengthen the value of its qualifications outside Switzerland.
- To develop the international competencies of its students.
- To participate actively in international developments in the fields of teaching and research.
UNIL international strategy 2009- (247 Kb)
|Mobility by faculty|
|International teaching staff|