Admission Step by step
Applicants are invited to fill in our on-line application form and attach the additional documents requested therein. The documents submitted must be notorized copies of the originals.
The available places will be allocated in a rolling process; therefore early registration at any time throughout the year is highly encouraged.
The complete file has to be sent before 30 June in order to start your studies in the Fall and before 30 October (30 November in admitted cases of late registration) in order to start the programme in February to the following address:
LL.M online application
The candidate must submit an online application form.
In order to complete the form, the candidate will need to provide personal data and information on his/her educational background and professional experience.
The candidate will also need to upload the following documents :
- Certified copies of High school diploma and transcript
- Certified copies of university diplomas and transcripts
- Certified Copy of the authenticated translation of documents not written in French, German, English or Italian
- Motivation letter
- 2 reference letters
- Passport format photograph
- Copy of the identity card or passport
- Copy of a working/student/residency permit (If exist)
- Copy of the proof of payment of 200 Swiss francs for the administrative fees (for candidates who do not hold a Swiss university degree)
- Copy of the ex-matriculation letter (for candidates who hold a Swiss university degree)
Proof of Administration fees (200 Swiss Francs)
Bank coordinates for administrative fees
Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (B.C.V.)
Place Saint-François 14 1003 Lausanne
Account number: 710.091.2
Bank clearing: 767
IBAN CH65 0076 7001 Z071 0091 2
The candidate will also need to print, sign and return the application file in duplicata to the above address a PDF version of the application form as well as all documents requested in the application form.
Formation Continue UNIL-EPFL
EPFL - Quartier de l'Innovation
CH - 1015 Lausanne
Please note that applications will not be processed until all the required documents have been provided.
We normally recommend registration for the Fall term.
Once the candidate has been accepted, he/she is requested to make an initial payment of 2'000 Swiss Francs within four weeks (payment indications follow with the letter of acceptance). Failure to make this payment in time will result in non-acceptance. This amount is not reimbursable even if the students fails to start the programme. Upon request the programme can be started at a later time if valid reasons justify such a decision by the Directors of the programme.
The formal on-site registration has to take place upon arrival in Lausanne.