Admission Step by step
Applicants are invited to fill in our on-line application form and attach the additional documents requested therein.
The available places will be allocated in a rolling process; therefore early registration at any time throughout the year is highly encouraged.
The complete file has to be sent before 30 June in order to start your studies in the Fall and before 30 October (30 November in admitted cases of late registration) in order to start the programme in February to the following address:
LL.M. Academic Coordinators
Centre de droit comparé, européen et international
Faculté de droit et des sciences criminelles
Université de Lausanne
The candidate must submit an online application form.
In order to complete the form, the candidate will need to provide personal data and information on his/her educational background and professional experience.
Once the online application form has been validated, the candidate will need to print, sign and return the application file - duly completed by the following documents - to the above-mentioned address:
- Certified copies of High school diploma and transcript
- Certified copies of university diplomas and transcripts
- Certified Copy of the authenticated translation of documents not written in French, German, English or Italian
- Motivation letter
- 2 reference letters
- Passport format photograph
- Copy of the identity card or passport
- Copy of a working/student/residency permit (If exist)
- Copy of the proof of payment of 200 Swiss francs for the administrative fees (for candidates who do not hold a Swiss university degree)
- Copy of the ex-matriculation letter (for candidates who hold a Swiss university degree)
Once the candidate has been accepted, he/she is requested to make an initial payment of 2'000 Swiss Francs within four weeks (payment indications follow with the letter of acceptance). Failure to make this payment in time will result in non-acceptance. This amount is not reimbursable even if the students fails to start the programme. Upon request the programme can be started at a later time if valid reasons justify such a decision by the Directors of the programme. The formal on-site registration has to take place upon arrival in
Proof of Administration fees (200 Swiss Francs)
Bank coordinates for administrative fees
Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (B.C.V.)
Place Saint-François 14 1003 Lausanne
Account number: 710.091.2
Bank clearing: 767
IBAN CH65 0076 7001 Z071 0091 2