Moodle is an e-learning platform that allows course organizers to easily update information about their course, post documents (pdf, powerpoint, jpeg, etc) or links, and give grades.
How to access a LN course in Moodle
1) Click on https://moodle2.unil.ch/login/index.php
2) To log in, click on the logo of your institution (Unil, Unige, EPFL, etc) and enter your intitutional e-mail as login and password. If you don’t belong to any of the institutions listed, ask the LN coordinator for a username and password. You will then access Moodle by clicking on the left side of the login page.
3) You should now be able to see the courses/content of the LNDS that are associated with your student name.
4) Select a course from the list.
5) In case you cannot access, inform the LNDS coordinator.