LNDS PhD students can get reimbursed for traveling between Geneva, Lausanne and Fribourg to attend doctoral and master courses approved by the school. To get reimbursed, you would need to attend at least 80% of courses, including the exam. The procedure is rather complex and differs on the university you are enrolled in. Please read below the section related to the university you are enrolled in.
All LNDS students applying for reimbursement, please keep in mind the following points:
- Traveling by public transportation with a CFF half-price or a AG card can be reimbursed. If you don't have a half-price card, please consider getting one.
- Students with an AG card: can get reimbursed for the half-price fare. Send a copy of your AG card to the LNDS coordinator together with the form here (irrespective of the university you are enrolled in), and specify the price of your trip with a half-price fare.
- When you need both train & bus/metro/tram: Buy a City-Ticket; easier and cheaper.
- Only tickets ORIGINALS (if no e-tickets purchased) are accepted by financial service of the universities, no copies, no scans! Glue or tape them on A4 pages before sending. Please do not use staples.
- If the only way you can attend a course is driving your car, please e-mail the LN coordinator explaining the reasons. You will then get reimbursed for the equivalent of the train half-price fare. Please use the form here (irrespective of the university you are enrolled in), and specify the equivalent price of your trip with a half-price fare.
- Most courses have attendance lists; either ask the teacher for a signature on your reimbursement form to prove your rgeular course partiicipation or the LNDS coordinator (who usually gets these lists after a course is over).
- Send your tickets max. 2 months after your trip. No later, you risk that the university financial services do not accept your reimburesement demand anymore!