LN PhD students can get reimbursed for traveling between Geneva and Lausanne to attend doctoral and master courses approved by the school. To get reimbursed, you would need to attend at least 80% of courses, including the exam.
PhD students from Unil and Univ.Fribourg must send their dossier to the LN Doctoral School Coordinator (Sonia Bolea, LN Doctoral School, Biophore 2204, University of Lausanne, 1015 Lausanne).
PhD students from Unige must send their dossier to Marie-Ange De La Sen (Dept. Neurosciences Fond., bureau 7016, Centre Médical Universitaire-CMU, Rue Michel-Servet 1, 1206 Genève).
In both cases, please respect the following points:
- Only traveling by public transportation with a half-price fare can be reimbursed. If you don't have a half-price card, please consider getting one or contact the LNDS Coordinator to explain your reasons.
- If you have an AG travel card, you can still get reimbursed for the half-price fare. Include in your dossier a photocopy of your AG card and specify the price of your trip with a half-price fare. Unige student will need to use the Unil form in this case, since the University of Geneva does not reimburse those with an AG card.
- Buy a City-Ticket when you need train+bus. It is easier and cheaper.
- The original tickets should be displayed on a separate A4 page, fixed with tape or glue - Please do not use staples!
- Include in your dossier the reimbursement form, including your name and personal address, bank details, name of the course, dates, organizer, etc. There is a different form for students registerd at the University of Lausanne (PDF file down below) and those registered at the University of Geneva (excel file).
- Collect the teacher's signature in the reimbursement form, for each course. In the Unil form there is a column for this. In the Unige form, please use the column named "Libellés".
IMPORTANT: in the Unige form you must fill out those boxes marked with a blue "x", and include also your signature and your thesis director signature. Please send me the original form.
PhD students from Unige should send an e-mail to the LN Coordinator indicating the amount requested and the courses that you attended.
Please send your tickets maximun 2 months after your trip, no later. After 2 months we will not be able to reimburse you anymore!
Unil_Rembourse.pdf (132 Kb)
Unige_Reimbursement_form.xlsm (69 Kb)
Unige_Reimbursement_form.pdf (144 Kb)
If you have questions regarding this procedure, do not hesitate to contact the LNDS Coordinator.