Moodle is an e-learning platform used by the Unil and the EPFL. The Unige uses a similar platform called Dokeos.
Moodle allows course organizers to easily update the information about their course, post documents (pdf, powerpoint, jpeg, etc) or links, and give grades.
How to access a LN course in Moodle
1) Click on https://moodle.unil.ch/login/index.php
2) To log in, click on the logo of your institution (Unil, Unige, EPFL, etc) and enter your usual e-mail login and password. If you don’t belong to any of the institutions listed, ask the LN coordinator for a username and password. You will then access Moodle by clicking on the left side of the log in page.
3) Select “Faculté de Biologie et Médecine” and then Neuroscience
4) Select a course from the list.
5) You will need an access code, that you can obtain by e-mail from the LN coordinator.