Organizer: Florianne Tschudi-Monnet
Presentation of the nervous system specificities in relation to toxicity (blood brain barrier, developmental neurotoxicology, neuropathy,...) and of several mechanisms of toxicity (interferences with metabolism, oxidative stress, excitotoxicity, brain inflammation,...).
Dr. Florianne Tschudi-Monnet
Phone: 021 692 55 20
- November 1: Introduction, BBB
- November 8: Excitotoxicity, Oxidative stress, Cell death
- November 15: Brain inflammation
- November 22: Drugs of Abuse
- November 29: Environmental Neurotoxicants and Neurodegenerative diseases
- December 6: Adverse Outcome Pathway
- December 13: Student presentations
Seminar room, Department of Physiology, Rue du Bugnon 7, 6th floor, Lausanne.
The door is locked, please ring the bell and the secretary of the department will open it for you.
Written report of a topic in relation to the thematic and oral presentation of this report (depending on the final number of participants).
Participants are requested to attend at least 80% of the courses. This means that you could miss only one course, and this has to be justified in advance by e-mail to course organizer and the LN coordinator.
By e-mail to email@example.com until October 15 (course title as subject, supervisor in copy)