- New article by Dukart et al. on the effect of electro-convulsive therapy (ECT) on brain anatomy and symptom improvement in mood disorders featured as Early Edition Highlight in PNAS and Research Highlight in Nature Neuroscience Reviews
- New articles by A. Lutti and colleagues published in Journal of Neuroscience and NeuroImage. Congratulations!
- New review article by LREN PIs Draganski, Lutti and Kherif on the role of computational anatomy in studying cognitive changes with ageing published in Current Opinion in Neurology
Le LREN fait partie du Département de Neurosciences Cliniques (UNIL/CHUV) permettant une proche collaboration avec les cliniciens et un accès aux outils de neuroimagerie tels que l'IRM 3T, 7T et l'EEG.
- Friday 14 March - Human Brain Seminar with Andre Obenaus, Loma Linda University, California, USA on outcome after repetitive mild traumatic brain injuries
- 22 - 25 April, 2014 Lausanne SPM modular course - registration is open
- LREN announces that the new brain research dedicated 3T MRI scanner is fully functional