- Congratulations to Ettore Accolla for winning the poster prize at the 25th International Conference on Deep Brain Stimulation - Düsseldorf, Germany
- New article by Bock, Saenz et al. accepted for publication in NeuroImage
- New article by Dukart et al featured on the cover of PLOS Computational Biology
- Bogdan Draganski joins the Editorial board of the journal Movement Disorders
Le LREN fait partie du Département de Neurosciences Cliniques (UNIL/CHUV) permettant une proche collaboration avec les cliniciens et un accès aux outils de neuroimagerie tels que l'IRM 3T, 7T et l'EEG.
- Brain meeting 21.06.2013 - scientific talk by Patrik Michel on the uniqueness of the Lausanne stroke database and its usage in clinical neuroscience
- LREN announces the installation of brain research dedicated 3T MRI scanner in October 2013 thanks to the generous support by the Spoelberch and Pardridge foundations.
- LREN launches a journal club and methods workshops, every 3rd and 4th Tuesday of the month 9:30-10:30am.