In conjunction with Bracco Suisse SA, a company of the international Bracco Group (www.bracco.com), a world leader in contrast agents for medical imaging, we are looking for a: RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER.
• Research on image segmentation methods for ultrasound imaging.
• Development of ultrasound imaging software including both commercial products and R&D prototypes.
• Development and optimization of source code, applying rigorous test methodologies and ensuring thorough bug tracking and resolution.
• PhD degree (from a University or Engineering School, or equivalent) or MSc with at least 4 years of research and development experience; specialization in computer science.
• Strong background in image processing methods.
• Strong programming skills, good knowledge of C# 4.0 and C++ will be a plus.
• Experience of development under Matlab.
• Good writing skills in English.
• Rigorous work habits, a curious and critical mind, and a good sense of initiative.
• A high-level perseverance and a strong personal commitment are expected.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and want to take up a new challenge, address your complete application to: Meritxell Bach. Please download the following pdf file for further details.
AnnounceCTI.pdf (152 Ko)