State of the art in LC-MS/MS analysis at qMSF:
- Absolute Quantification of endogeneous or synthetic-peptides at in vivo levels (e.g. 10 to 100 pM) in plasma or other matrices. A generic approach for these non-proteomic peptide analyses has been set-up. This project has been developped through collaborations with international LC-MS Corporation and Pharma Companies. Ultrasensitive detection of large peptides extracted from plasma is an outstanding skills at qMSF. See LC-MS chromatograms of plasma extracted peptides here.
Usual LC-MS/MS analysis at qMSF:
- Quantitative methods for drugs, peptides, endogenous compounds in plasma or other matrices.
- Identification of biotransformation products of drugs and peptides.
- Kinetic studies of the fate of drugs or peptides in in vitro incubations or patients plasma.
- Analyses following FDA guidelines.
CV of the head of qMSF at a glance:
- Since 2003, Dr. Bertrand Rochat is at qMSF.
- 2001-2002: 2 years experience in LC-MS/MS analysis under GLP rules at a lab of Novartis Pharma, Basel, Switzerland.
- 1997-2000: 4 years experience as post-doc fellow in France, USA, Switzerland and UK laboratories.
- 1992-1996: PhD from the University of Lausanne in drug metabolism and analytical chemistry.
- Detailed CV in the following document :
B_Rochat__CV_web_page.docx (999 Ko)