One-day theoretical course dedicated only to persons having completed an education course abroad and benefiting from an equivalence for the module 1 given by cantonal veterinarian authorities; this course is not accredited as continuous education for animal experimentation; course given in english
To ask for an equivalence, please contact the ressource manager or director of animal experimentation of your institution. For more informations, please have a look on page "Ask recognition for equivalent course followed abroad".
January 31st 2020, Lausanne, UNIL.
May 15th 2020, Geneva, CMU.
October 16th 2020; Lausanne, UNIL.
Link to register:
Steps to follow for a first registration
1. Create your own page by clicking on "I want to register to a new course". If you are a UNIL member, click on " unil member"; if you work for another institution click on "external member"
2. Choose your username and your password
3. Fill the form about private and professionnal informations
4. Choose courses of interest and register
You may change anytime your data or your registration
For additionnal registration or modification
1. Click on "I want to modify my existing registration" and choose courses of interest for registration