List of applications available on both Wally and the future Axiom HPC cluster. This page will rapidaly evolve with time.
Other reasearch fields pecific applications are welcome on the HPC cluster.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the deployment of other applications.
- GCC v4.8.5
- Intel Compiler Suite (available soon)
- Matlab R2019a is available exclusively on the acess node. It should be used to compile runtime executables.
The later will be launched on the compute nodes for computation.
- Matlab_Compiler_Runtime/v95 is acessible on the compute nodes via a module loading
- Matlab_Compiler_Runtime/v96 is acessible on the compute nodes via a module loading
- R v3.5.2 (2018-12-20) -- "Eggshell Igloo"
Additional geocomputing applications will be installed on the demand of the researchers
The software stack dedicated to Bioinformatics and maintained by the Vital-IT group of the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatic is available by calling the following shell commanad:
module load Bioinformatics/Software/vital-it
A series of databases dedicated to bioinformatics are available on the following path: