The cell culture facility provides extensive support and resources for the preparation of cultured cells and of lentiviruses.
- Cell culture training for newcomers (student or trainee).
- Cell culture advice.
- Access to the internal cell line biobank (cf list here below).
- Serum testing.
- Thawing, testing (mycoplasma), amplification, freezing and storage of cell lines.
- Maintenance of cell lines.
- Growth curves.
- Preparation of small or large amount of cells for experiments.
- Preparation of transient or stable transfected cell lines.
- Lentivirus production.
- ELISA for the antigen P24 (P2 lab)
The service is free.
General terms apply as described here.
Request a service: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Philippe L'Hôteemail@example.com||4012||021 692 39 24|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||5023||021 692 41 43|
Resources related to cell culture
Rooms, equipment & link to other relevant facilities
Protocols, reagents & cell lines
Cell line Biobank (all used cell lines have been tested for mycoplasma).
Please contact us.