The CIG workshop provides technical support to the CIG.
- First – line maintenance and repairs of basic electrical or mechanical failures of equipment.
- Equipment installation at CIG
- Equipement move within the CIG
- Resource for tools for professional use within the CIG.
Replacement parts for in-house repairs will be charged.
General terms apply as described here. Summary of the major points:
- Maintenance of common equipment: small repairs will be handled internally. External interventions from repair services can be organized by equipment managers only once they receive approval from SSC.
- The move of big equipment within CIG is coordinated exclusively by the SSC staff.
- Tools can be borrowed from the workshop under strict conditions. A request must be addressed to the workshop manager (contact firstname.lastname@example.org). Tools can thereafter be borrowed for a limited amount of time, for professional use in safe conditions within the CIG.
Request an intervention
Send a request by email (email@example.com).
|Guy Niederhauserfirstname.lastname@example.org||1022.2||021 692 39 52|
|email@example.com||5023||021 692 41 43|
Borrow a tool
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)