The scientific services strive at facilitating the access to all relevant internal common resources to CIG users.
- Find a consumable within the CIG
- Find an equipment within the CIG
- Find a microscope with particular specifications
- Find an equipment around the CIG
- Questions regarding common equipment maintenances, purchase, repairs
- Find a service provider for equipment maintenance / repairs / custom design
Request a service: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|email@example.com||2026||021 692 41 38|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||1022.2||021 692 39 52|
|email@example.com||5023||021 692 41 43|
General terms apply as described here. Summary of main points:
CIG covers expenses related to maintenance, repair and replacement of its park of common equipment. Therefore, interventions from external repair services can be organized by equipment managers only once they receive approval from SSC.
See respective service facility pages for relevant protocols
Find a consumable – chemical rooms
Christiane Freymond takes care of the maintenance of the chemical rooms and of the chemical / biological stocks in these rooms.
- Equipment at CIG - Highlights
- Inventory and description of equipment at CIG
- See also respective service facility pages for relevant equipment
Request a purchase / move / maintenance / repair of an equipment
- Small repairs: workshop page
- Purchase, move, maintenance & outsourced repair: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
List of external service providers
Service providers selected for their proficiency, proximity to CIG and reactiveness (please contact us email@example.com)