I am interested in designing and developing novel methods in phyloinformatic framework such as
- Design and development of a model based on codon evolution to generalize current models.
- The development and assessment of algorithms allowing an efficient tree reconstruction of multigene matrices presenting large amount of missing data.
- The characterization of model parameters important in the analysis of multigene data matrices.
- Development of an online database to store aligned DNA sequences and phylogenetic trees for each DNA region considered.
University of Lausanne, Swiss
- PHD - Biology (Bioinformatics)
- PhD Thesis: Designing and developing novel methods in phyloinformatics frameworks
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Swiss
- Master - Computer Science
- Master Thesis: The Evolution of Regulatory Networks
University of North Carolina at Charlotte, NC
Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Concentration on Software Engineering, Minor in Math
- Senior project: "gene expression analysis". An efficient and robust method for analyzing microarray data and detecting genes that are differentially expressed across two types of tissue samples or samples obtained under two experimental conditions
Advanced search is available through Serval
Publications can be managed by accessing Serval via MyUnil