Genetic adaptation and evolution
- ICEclc transfer among pseudomonads (François Delavat, Roxane Moritz)
- Regulation of ICEclc bistability of Pseudomonas sp. strain B13 (Andrea Vucicevic, Nicolas Carraro)
Bacterial bioreporters and Pollution Effects
- Ribose-binding protein and chemoreceptor based bioreporters (Vitali Maffenbeier, Diogo Tavares)
- Degradation of pharmaceuticals at low carbon concentrations (Birge Özel)
- Development of bioreporters based on chemotaxis (Clémence Roggo)
- Bioreporter applications in microfluidic systems (Siham Beggah)
Microbial community analysis
- Studying the soil interactome with invasive species (Manupriyam Dubey, Renyi Li)
- Strain inoculation effects (Marian Morales, Vladimir Sentchilo)
MicroScapesX - A Swiss SystemsX.ch initiative between UNIL, EPFL, CHUV and ETHZ on synthetic ecology of microbial communities, coordinated by our group.
BRAAVOO - An FP7 program coordinated by our group on engineering and integration of biosensors in marine monitoring systems. Finished in December 2016.
Envirobot - A NanoTera initiative between UNIL, EPFL, Eawag and HES-SO on the integration of biosensors in an aquatic robot, coordinated by our group.
ST-FLOW - An FP7 supported programme focused on standardization in synthetic biology.
BIOMONAR - An FP7 supported research project (2010-2014) focused on the development of bioreporter platforms.
Arsenic Biosensors...>> Sinergia and Gebert-Rüf Stiftung supported
BACSIN - A research consortium in FP7 coordinated by our group (2009-2012).
FACEiT - A research project (2006-2009) supported by the Sixth EU Framework Programme.