Version dated 6 July 2020
Current situation in the Canton of Vaud
Masks must be worn when using all forms of public transport as of 6 July 2020 and in all shops where more than 10 people are present simultaneously as of 8 July 2020.
Reminder of general principles of resumption
- Each person is committed to a responsible behaviour on the way to and at the campus.
- Scope of application:
- From 8 June 2020 to at least 31 August 2020 or until further notice;
- All employees (academic staff, junior academic staff, technical and administrative staff, apprentices, etc.).
- Work is organised in a hybrid mode: both on-site and by teleworking (the latter is preferred whenever possible)
- On-site work is planned in such way as to allow 1.5 m social distancing and to avoid peak public transport hours. At the request of the Dean's office unit managers maintain a planning with the dates where their employees are present on-site. The purpose of the is planning is two-fold- on one the hand to plan a progressive resumption of activities and, on the other hand, to prevent a COVID contagion by avoiding having too many people in the same place at the same time (office, meeting room, etc.). If necessary, unit managers are asked to arbitrate the organisation of on-site activities so that everyone can benefit from the infrastructures in a fair and safe manner.
- Vulnerable people can carry out 100% of their activity by telework, but the procedure to be recognised as vulnerable is now different. A medical practitioner now decides if a person is vunerable.As long as teaching is carried out exclusively by distance lecturing, access to the campus is restricted to employees and controlled at the entrance to each building.
- Security rules must be followed strictly.
- The CHUV health and safety rules apply to all UNIL, EPFL and CHUV employees in the CHUV, CHUV-UNIL, UNIL and Agora premises on the Bugnon, Cery and Epalinges sites.
- The UNIL security rules apply to the FBM sites as follows: