New thinking won't happen with old approaches
We believe our teaching methods are more dynamic than anything you will find elsewhere, but you can be sure that our curriculum follows the most rigorous, accredited and researched topics and modules.
The core of the programme aims to enhance participants' understanding of business analytics, strategic management and leadership. It is then complemented by your chosen focus area in Healthcare Management or Management & Corporate Finance.
During the course you can also expect to complete a week’s residential course abroad as part of a study tour, a one week introductory full-time course, and three capstone projects.
Key learning objectives of the Executive MBA programme include:
- Developing effective management strategies and leading their implementation
- Leveraging key management concepts and tools to boost your organisation’s competitiveness
- Learning and applying the latest leadership principles
- Enhancing your soft skills and interpersonal aptitudes
- Re-thinking entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship to generate new business opportunities